Solutions for safety and prevention in the workplace
Efficiency, effectiveness and fewer resources are the imperatives that a management system must respect in order to facilitate and optimise the daily work of Healthcare Providers and improve services for users.
Through the SICER.DIP solution, we offer a complete platform dedicated to the entire Prevention Department in order to manage public health and safety services, food safety and nutrition, plant design, prevention and safety in the workplace and veterinary services.
Thanks to careful planning using application cooperation criteria and in line with new European standards, SICER.DIP is able to communicate online in real time with all external, local healthcare provider and regional institutional databases.
SICER.DIP has achieved the Certiquality logo and is a true representation of the Local Healthcare Provider Services Accreditation provisions.
- It applies rules provided by the best-known Local Healthcare Provider Services Accreditation Manuals
- It manages supervisory, inspection, control and sample activities.
- It ensures the scheduling of activities carried out by sector professionals.
- It manages the centralised Single Departmental Register and integrates with existing registers – such as the Patient Registry
- It geolocates controlled systems in the region
- It makes it possible to manage controls from a tablet thanks to the Checklist, Cantieri and Malattie apps
- It ensures that the OSA/OSM (food/animal feed safety operators) database is correctly maintained and aligned with SINVSA regulations
- It helps to determine new healthcare plans based on risk, highlighting the costs incurred and related workloads
- It integrates with external databases in real time: Italian National Database, the Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale (Italian experimental veterinary preventive medicine institute) and Italian Chambers of Commerce
- It measures the effectiveness and quality of auditing activities carried out by the Operators
- It carries out corporate, regional and ministerial information debts.
- It allows for the management and issue of all specific health and safety approvals and opinions
- It is modular and can be integrated with the software used by the customer
Una visione di sanità moderna, locali accoglienti, di facile accessibilità, dove le persone potranno portare i loro problemi e trovare risposte adeguate. L’uso evoluto delle tecnologie connette Policura, con le Aziende Sanitarie e con il cittadino: ICT e servizi che migliorano la qualità della vita.
I NOSTRI POLIAMBULATORI
Policura Trento: una struttura di circa 450 mq, suddivisa in quattro aree, destinata alle attività odontoiatriche, alla medicina specialistica, alla fisioterapia e al benessere psicologico.
Policura Rovereto: una struttura di circa 300mq destinata alle prestazioni di cardiologia, ginecologia, dermatologia e servizi odontoiatrici.