Advanced single booking centre systems and a Contact Centre that improve the service for citizens and reduce waiting times
We integrate hardware and software technology, telephone systems and specialised human resources in order to provide healthcare services on a structured BPO basis.
- Consultancy, technology and services for Contact Centres and Single Booking Centres.
- Direct front-end management and specialised back office: Single booking centres, regional primary care units, ward secretariats, cultural intermediation for foreign citizens and other administrative services.
- Software, telephone systems, infrastructure, web tools, queue-cutting systems, interactive information stations and payment systems.
The GPI Group is the biggest private player in Business Process Outsourcing for Healthcare: over 23 million citizens served through the Contact Centres and more than 4,000 operators employed daily in the various activities in the Autonomous Province of Trento, Veneto, Lombardy Region, Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany, Lazio Region, Abruzzo Region, Basilicata, Apulia and Sardinia.
Telephone services are transformed from simple information/booking points into unique and qualified multi-channel reference hubs (web, mobile app, telephone, chatbot), for a complete overhaul of social and healthcare products.
The GPI model for planning and managing reception services makes it possible to achieve significant targets:
- effective system for collecting and updating information. The creation of a single repository increases the ability to communicate global, updated, timely, unambiguous and verified information to the public using a controllable publication process;
- flexible distribution of public information even within healthcare structures, subject to access to the repository using specific profiles (PR offices, single booking centres, front-end systems, ward secretariats, GPs and primary care paediatricians, pharmacies);
- option to notify citizens of available medical reports via telephone, SMS and/or e-mail;
- availability of prompt information about admissions (with indication of ward, room and bed) in respect of privacy;
- collection of statistical data on information access and creation of a database for subsequent analyses and statistics, which also helps to define corrective/improvement actions;
- option of managing specific information campaign flexibly (e.g. flu vaccinations, healthcare emergencies of various kinds, etc.) and support the related workload.